2017 in Review
We’ve had an exciting and rewarding year at Survey & Ballot Systems, and we are thrilled to share with you some of our highlights of 2017! Through an increase in different high-quality election content, new partnerships and giving back to our community, there is a great deal we are thankful for this holiday season. Here’s a bit of what we’ve been up to:
Generational Voting eBooks
- This fall, we released four eBooks discussing the different ways to engage with your members of different generations, as well as strategies to encourage each generation to get out and vote in your elections. For even more convenience, will be combining all four of these into one master eBook that can be downloaded around the start of the New Year. Which generation are you trying to improve your election outreach to?
- We have also produced several other valuable eBooks this year that can be downloaded for free at our eBook Resources page. These include topics like nominations, voting security and strategies for smaller-sized elections. We’d love to hear what you think about these – download any (or all) of them here today!
Giving Back campaigns
- In June, we held an event to donate meals to The Sandwich Project MN, a grass roots organization built on anonymous donations of time, talent and treasures with the purpose of feeding those less fortunate. Through this event, SBS employees were able to make and donate 500 sandwiches to the cause. Read more about this event here.
- In November, nine Survey & Ballot Systems employees prepared and served dinner for the families of patients at the Minnesota Children’s Hospital in Minneapolis. Through the Ronald McDonald House in Minneapolis, we served a ham and turkey dinner with side dishes and desert that evening for close to 100 people. To learn more about this event and about the work the Ronald McDonald House does, click here.
- This year, we made video content a major focus. With video blogs covering a wide variety of election topics, you can now stay caught up on all the latest voting best practices through engaging videos. Want to see some? Click here to view our video blog archive.