Infographic – myDirectVote Tier Services
It is time to rethink the way elections are run. It is time for easy-to-use, online elections that execute flawless voting while connecting organizations to members. It is time for myDirectVote an online voting software solution that allows organizations to quickly create cost-effective, electronic elections in a protected online environment.
With 3 different pricing and services packages, myDirectVote is designed for: private/recreational clubs, associations, cooperatives, credit unions, student governments, unions, churches, HOAs, law firms/LLPs, and more.
Advantages of myDirectVote
- Easy setup. User-friendly interface allows for election creation, invitations and custom settings in about an hour regardless of skill level or experience.
- Custom ballot options. Flexible ballot template with options for branding, detailed biography/bylaw info, photos, random order, write-in options, maximum/minimum votes and rich-text options including linking.
- Simple administration. Preview the voting pages, upload excel file, set election to “Ready” and election is set. Results are clearly displayed in real-time reports. Settings can be saved and used again for future elections.
- Email communications – included. Make sure voters know about the election with invitations and reminder emails one invitation and reminder blast included with each election.
- VeriSign® encryption and authentication protection against unauthorized users (256-bit TLS).
- .NET framework. Built on a robust, secure web framework that ensures safe pages and automatic updates.
- Hosted in the cloud. Hosted in CDW’s tier level 4 private cloud datacenter – guaranteeing 99.99% uptime.
- Development support. Experts available to ensure proper election setup. First 60 minutes of development support included.
- Mobile friendly pages. myDirectVote detects devices and displays mobile friendly pages when appropriate.
- Two levels of administration. Two different types of administrator settings that control who is able to see preliminary results.
- Printable ballots and letters. Print corresponding ballots and election letters for voters.