Avoid an Election Nightmare with Top-Notch Security
Imagine sitting around a table with your Board of Directors to explain that your organization’s member data was compromised due to a security breach during the annual election.
This is the type of situation that haunts your organization’s leadership. Luckily, Survey & Ballot Systems (SBS) is here to help you avoid the frightful nightmare of putting your member data at risk from the ghouls and goblins of the dark web.
We don’t mean to spook you, but with the online landscape constantly changing, we took a page out of our spell book to showcase 11 security features that come included with all our election services.
Secure Processes and Software
- Design and customization of forms to client specifications
- Disaster recovery plan
- SOC 2 compliant
- Field-tested, reliable, hardened software
Constant Monitoring and Auditing
- Ongoing vulnerability assessments including daily malware scans for all web applications
- Infrastructure secured and managed by highly trained and certified engineers
- 24/7 monitoring and response – immediate response and resolution to any issue that might arise
- Third-party audits
Top-Level Web Hosting and Encryption
- Online elections hosted in a world class datacenter – guaranteeing 99.99% uptime
- Symantec® industry-leading encryption and authentication protection
- Data co-location in redundant datacenters 350 miles apart ensuring power grid distribution protection
At SBS, we strive to make sure that all your election is protected with industry-leading security practices. To learn more about how you can avoid a spooky election nightmare feel free to contact us, we’ll help you cast a spell of protection over your next election this Halloween!