What’s Your Campaigning Policy?
Campaigning is a highly debated topic among member organizations. Its ability to increase voter participation can be a giant plus for many associations. However, there are drawbacks if proper precautions are not put into place.
A Best Practice Guide to Electioneering & Campaigning
If you’ve been on the fence about whether or not campaigning is right for your organization, download our newest eBook 8 Tips for Successful Campaigning to discover the benefits, challenges and best practices to consider when contemplating adding campaigning to your voting process.
Download your copy to learn:
- Benefits and responsibilities to be aware of when allowing campaigning
- 8 tips for setting up a successful campaigning policy
- How to develop qualified candidates
- Campaigning/electioneering best practices
- How one association used campaigning to improve its election process