8 Tips for Successful Campaigning
What’s Your Campaigning Policy?
Campaigning is a highly debated topic among member organizations. Its ability to increase voter participation can be a giant plus for many associations. However, there are drawbacks if proper precautions are not put into place.
A Best Practice Guide to Electioneering & Campaigning
If you’ve been on the fence about whether or not campaigning is right for your organization, download our newest eBook 8 Tips for Successful Campaigning to discover the benefits, challenges and best practices to consider when contemplating adding campaigning to your voting process.
Download your copy to learn:
- Benefits and responsibilities to be aware of when allowing campaigning
- 8 tips for setting up a successful campaigning policy
- How to develop qualified candidates
- Campaigning/electioneering best practices
- How one association used campaigning to improve its election process
Download this eBook
By supplying your contact information, you authorize SBS to contact you with further information and can unsubscribe anytime.