Today’s Cooperative Elections
Cooperatives around the country are realizing the rewards of a well-run election: improved member satisfaction, greater participation, increased transparency, and cost savings. By making an election the best it can be, cooperatives create the perfect opportunity to engage members while practicing good governance.
A Best-Practice Guide to Co-op Voting
Putting together a well-run voting event or making changes to an election process requires careful planning and knowledge of the cooperative landscape. To help co-ops succeed with their election efforts, Survey & Ballot Systems has composed a helpful handbook that reveals how to meet today’s election challenges.
Download the Cooperative Election Handbook to learn:
- Benefits of a well-run cooperative election
- Common election misconceptions
- Best practices of cooperative elections
- Strategies for boosting participation
- Preparing staff for a voting event