Enjoy where you work and who you work with.
Survey & Ballot Systems (SBS) is a growing information systems company located just west of Minneapolis in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Our employees enjoy a fast-paced, employee-friendly work environment that welcomes creativity, teamwork, and independence. SBS offers a competitive compensation based on education and experience as well as a comprehensive benefit package including full health/dental care coverage and a matching 401K opportunity.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Survey & Ballot Systems (SBS), a leading national provider of member-based voting services located in Eden Prairie, MN is currently seeking a motivated FT Digital Marketing Strategist. The ideal candidate will have experience marketing across a multitude of digital channels including web, social, display, email, and search. The essence of this role is to organize successful marketing strategies and campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution and reporting. Additionally this position will analyze website traffic and consumer behavior for insights to support business decisions and deliver improved customer experience and business growth. This person will collaborate with our software development team and have direct customer contact in order to develop a rich demo and eCommerce experience for our subscribers.
Basic requirements for this role include:
- The candidate will have a 4-year degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years of broad digital, content and marketing experience.
- Technically skilled in making full use of marketing stack; 2+ years with CRM systems, email software, WordPress, WooCommerce, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing eCommerce campaigns through SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media.
- Experience in identifying target audience and developing effective campaigns.
Our employees enjoy a fast-paced, employee-friendly work environment that welcomes creativity, teamwork, and independence. SBS offers a competitive compensation based on education and experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Additionally, upon the successful completion of 90 days’ employment, the candidate will receive a $2500 sign-on bonus. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com or download and complete an application by clicking here.