Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to serve you better. Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
We also do not use or share the personal information you provide to us online other than as described below without providing the opportunity to opt out, or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. We will not sell any of your personal information. We do not supplement personally identifiable information with information from any other sources.
We use the personal information you provide to us online as follows:
- To ensure our website, services and products are relevant to your needs by evaluating the effectiveness of our products and services.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services.
- To help us create and publish content.
- To allow access to limited-entry areas of our site when appropriate.
We are committed to adhering with the GDPR. If you are a user located in the EU, please note that:
- The processing of your personal data is based on your consent. If you are a client of Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc., you have provided us with your personal data so that you can create a voting event. If you are a user, you have given the sponsoring organization consent to collect your data. If you are a visitor to our website or Blog, you have given us consent to collect your personal data.
- Your personal data is processed in the United States of America.
- You have the right to refuse or object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to access your personal data we process. To do so, please contact the sponsoring organization or Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc.; If you are a user, Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. will work with the sponsoring organization to have your request processed.
- You have the right to be forgotten and have your personal data erased. To do so, please contact the sponsoring organization or Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc.;If you are a user, Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. will work with the sponsoring organization to have your request processed.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Data Protection Authority.
- If you are a user of our Sites and you refuse to provide data requested by the sponsoring organization, there may be legal, employment, or professional consequences depending upon your relationship to the organization. Please check with the sponsoring organization to determine what those consequences might be.
- If you are a user of our Sites and received an invitation to vote, cast a ballot or participate in a survey, we received your email or other contact information from the sponsoring organization.
Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. uses Universal Google Analytics to track information about its visitors including demographic and interest-based data. This information helps us understand our audience and tailor our website and marketing communication for an optimal user experience.
Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and anonymous identifiers to determine visitor’s age and demographics. When someone visits a website that has partnered with the Google Display Network, Google stores a number in their browsers (using a “cookie”) to remember their visits. This number uniquely identifies a web browser on a specific computer, not a specific person. Browsers may be associated with a demographic category, such as gender or age range, based on the sites that were visited.
Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. uses Google Analytics Remarketing to advertise online. This means we may continue to show ads to visitors who have previously visited our website. Google remarketing helps us tailor ads that we think may be of interest to you.
Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc. uses third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who have completed a specific task on the website, for example, downloading a PDF document. We may also tailor advertising based on the specific product pages you viewed on the website. These ads may appear across the internet, including websites on the Google Display Network.
Links to Third Party Sites
Client Success Stories and Testimonials
We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer’s name, job title, location and employer. For each testimonial we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name, personal information and the testimonial prior to posting the testimonial.
How to contact us:
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us. You can reach us by mail, email, or phone. All responses will be initiated within 30 days.
Survey & Ballot Systems, Inc.
7653 Anagram Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344-7311 USA
+1 952 974 2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org