Webinar: Five Lessons on Electioneering and Campaigning
Candidates running for office are often the most energized, active and passionate people in your organization – which is why it is important to establish whether or not qualified candidates are allowed to campaign, the conduct they should follow and the methods they can use to promote their stance.
Join Tim Madsen, Senior Marketing Manager from Survey & Ballot Systems, and Cheryl Enderlein, Assistant Director of Leadership at the American Geophysical Union (AGU), as they investigate how today’s member organizations approach campaigning and electioneering.
Attend the 45-minute presentation and learn:
- Electioneering trends in the association industry
- How recent technology allows efficient and effective sharing of candidate messages
- ‘Dos and Don’ts’ when allowing campaigning
- How harnessing the power of your most engaged members can maximize participation
- AGU’s approach to electioneering and how they solved their campaigning challenges
Join us Wednesday, July 30 at 10:00am CDT for this free webinar packed with valuable information for associations.
Register now as attendance is limited to just 100 participants.
Hope you can join us!