DIY Online Election Software
Group Voting Tool
It is time to rethink the way elections are run. It is time for easy-to-use, online elections that execute flawless voting while connecting organizations to members. It is time for DIY election software: an online group voting tool that allows organizations to quickly create cost-effective, electronic elections in a protected virtual environment.
With 2 different pricing and service packages (see graphic to the right), our election software is designed for: private/recreational clubs, associations, cooperatives, credit unions, educational institutions, unions, churches, HOAs, law firms/LLPs, and more.
Benefits Offered by DIY Election Software
- Easy setup. User-friendly interface allows for election creation, invitations and custom settings in about an hour regardless of skill level or experience.
- Custom ballot options. Flexible ballot template with options for branding, detailed biography/bylaw info, photos, random order, write-in options, maximum/minimum votes and rich-text options including linking.
- Simple administration. Preview the voting pages, upload excel file, set election to “Ready” and election is set. Results are clearly displayed in real-time reports. Settings can be saved and used again for future elections.
- Two levels of administration. Two different types of administrator settings that control who is able to see preliminary results.
- Printable ballots and letters. Print corresponding ballots and election letters for voters.
Enhance the Voting Experience
- Email communications – included. Make sure voters know about the election with invitations and reminder emails one invitation and reminder blast included with each election.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) technology. With just a single click, members who are already logged into their account used for SSO will be immediately redirected to their ballot, streamlining access and ensuring a hassle-free voting experience. To learn more about additional services like this one, schedule a demo with our election experts.
- Text message voting reminders. Increase election awareness by sending voters a text message with personalized one-click embedded links- members can simply click, log in securely, and immediately cast their vote.
Robust Security & Technology
- VeriSign® encryption and authentication protection against unauthorized users (256-bit TLS).
- .NET framework. Built on a robust, secure web framework that ensures safe pages and automatic updates.
- Hosted in the cloud. Hosted in Flexential‘s 24/7 monitored cloud datacenter – guaranteeing 99.99% uptime.
- Development support. Experts available to ensure proper election setup. First 60 minutes of development support included.
- Mobile friendly pages. myDirectVote detects devices and displays mobile friendly pages when appropriate.
Since joining SBS in 2011, Tony has led company communications, branding, and product launches, maintaining SBS as the go-to for governance solutions. He regularly hosts educational webinars and speaks at national trade association events across the United States. Tony’s expertise has earned him media recognition, with features in outlets like Rural Electric Magazine, The Association Adviser podcast, Associations Now, and NBC’s King 5 Mornings in Seattle.