Creating Engaging Elections
Member organizations everywhere are striving to make their elections the best they can be. The reason: Voting provides the perfect opportunity to involve members. However, the strength of member organizations is providing services and education to members, not administering elections. Therefore, an election services vendor is often hired to help execute voting, add a new participation method, or employ advanced reporting. As with outsourcing any professional service, hiring a firm to administer an election requires resources and leaders will want to know why it is a good idea to look outside the organization.
Download your copy of A Guide to Outsourced Elections to learn:
- The benefits of an experienced election partner running your voting events
- Leadership’s election concerns – the five P’s of elections
- How an outsourced election can reduce costs
- Three organizations that have benefited from outsourced elections
- Putting it all together – building the business case and formulating your pitch