The Move to Online Voting
Over the past decade, Internet and online application use has exploded. During 2012, the number of Internet users in the United States is expected to reach 239 million. With this percentage of the population online, it is natural that member organizations are turning to online methods to carry out their election and voting efforts.
A Guide for Member Organizations
Moving your election efforts to the web requires careful planning and strategy. To help, Survey & Ballot Systems has composed a helpful guidebook for organizations looking to add online voting methods to their elections.
From the eBook you will learn:
- Advantages of online voting
- Five steps to successful web elections
- Keys to online election success
- Essential security practices
- Boosting participation with online methods