For immediate release:
Eden Prairie, Minnesota- October 6, 2016- As clients’ nomination requirements have changed we noticed the original features of the DirectNominations® application weren’t always able to meet users’ needs.
Over the years clients also explained how additional features would help in their nomination process. We took to heart the challenges our clients faced and created an improved version of the DirectNominations application to better suit their needs. Some of the new application features include:
• A modern nomination and petition process
• Streamlined step-by-step application
• Convenience for staff and committee members to remotely review, rank, comment, and check the status of applications
• Easy self-nomination by members and candidates
• Nominations and petitions kept in one online location
• Simple petition upload and electronic functionality to collect petition signatures
In addition to these new features, the DirectNominations platform still supports the customization of ballots, offices, and office questions. Tony Hoff, SBS Coop Account Manager said, “It’s always great to be part of a company that not only listens to their clients’ needs, but then responds with solutions.” Hoff is excited about the additional application functionality and the ability to now support clients’ petition needs.
To learn more about the DirectNominations application visit: https://www.surveyandballotsystems.com/products-services/elections/directnominations/
About SBS: SBS has been setting the standard in election management since 1990. We connect associations, organizations, cooperatives and credit unions with their members through online, paper and hybrid elections, surveys and evaluations. For more information, please visit www.surveyandballotsystems.com