Join Survey & Ballot Systems Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 11am (CST) as our online governance experts share their tips and tactics for skillfully managing voting in your digital boardroom.
Board meetings have rapidly had to be convened online, instead of in person. Your boardroom is now everywhere and your organization’s governance strategies need to be updated to follow suit.
Board meetings aren’t the only governance area that’s had to adapt to transitioning to digital. This also effects annual election and the nomination process that accompanies it. Potential candidates are unable to pick up physical nominations forms in person, collecting physical petitions has become a costly, cumbersome process with members are primarily at home. How are organizations adapting to these digital governance challenges?
If your member organization needs to focus on:
- Virtual meetings – are they legal or allowed in bylaws? How do you establish a quorum?
- Digital nominations
- Offering an online option for elections
- How to conduct secure, official votes during remote meetings
- How to digitally manage invitations, roll call and committee votes
- How to bridge the technology gap with less tech savvy board members
- Digital meeting minutes and meeting documents
The SBS team will highlight the exclusive DirectVoteLive® software, an easy to use and secure real-time voting platform that’s perfect for virtual meetings.
Change is a constant and communication is more now more important than ever. Please join us on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 11am (CST) as SBS draws on more than 30 years of expertise in the realm of member organizations and election technology to provide you the tools and tips you need to practically manage your new digital boardroom.